Is Facebook Marketplace the newest free platform to tap into for your
Find thousands of winning products and more on
Sign Up today for a
FREE membership. - Offer Ends Soon
Firstly: What Is Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook Marketplace is a selling platform built into Facebook, it was
launched in 2016 it has since gained 1 billion users. The marketplace is
free to use and accessible to all Facebook users over the age of 18. With
similar qualities to Craiglist, this platform offers a social experience.
You can sell anything from general items, clothes to furniture.
- The Facebook app uses notifications to directly contact users
Direct messaging between you and your customer, read
why good customer service improves your brand
Has an algorithm to show products to those who have similar shopping
- Drive traffic to your Facebook page
- It is free to add listings, no hidden costs
- It is more of a local selling platform
- Buyer can retract their offer
- Does not have the same protection as eBay
Can I Dropship On Facebook Marketplace?
Yes! Using this platform to drop ship is a cost-effective way to get your
products out there. You can take advantage of free listings, an algorithm
to show your products to the correct users, and potential instant
notifications. Just be mindful of the community formed on the platform in
as most users are local sellers selling everyday items Be honest about
your delivery times and be vigilant of the little protection offered by
other platforms. DO NOT try and sell the items on the banned list
Be Aware Of Blacklisted Items
This is a list of items that Facebook will not allow you to sell on their
- Adult products
- Body parts and fluids
- Digital media and electronic devices
- Documents, currency, and financial instruments
- Hazardous goods and materials
- Human exploitation and sexual services
- Ingestible supplements
- Medical and healthcare products
- Misleading, violent, or hateful
- Prescription products, drugs, and drug paraphernalia
- Products with overtly sexualized positioning
- Recalled products
- Stolen goods
- Tobacco products
- Weapons, ammunition, and explosives
How to sell on Facebook Marketplace
Find your perfect product. Unquestionably use a
Social Proof Product
these have been proven to be trendy on social media.
List the product manually or find a chrome add-on to do it for you.
Add our pre-made description and ad videos, to sell your product to your
- Set your price and make shipping times clear!
Grab access to over 5000 winning dropshipping products all with product
marketing videos, Facebook audiences, Instagram influencers, advert text
copy and much more all on